The DVTCare Personal Circulation Assistant is designed to help prevent the occurrence of blood clots in the deep veins of the legs, known as Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
This is accomplished by continual contraction and relaxation of the call muscle, denying blood its ability to pool.
Hospitals have been using similar blood clot prevention devices for decades, and with great success. However, never before has this therapy been able to be continued at home with such convenience.
- Compliance: Portability increases compliance
- Compact Design: Allows for more mobility in and out of the hospital
- Lightweight: Enables patients to take the pump virtually anywhere
- Battery Back-Up: Unit will function for hours without being plugged into a wall outlet
- Pressure Feedback Display: Provides simple and effective feedback on the units performance
- Unprecedented Portability: Carry case makes wearing the unit both discreet and easy
- Bed-Mountable Easy mounting to hospital beds